Sunday, April 5, 2009

Smoothie Day and Mentor David Jubb...

What did I eat today? A superfood smoothie in the morning. In my recipe eBook it's called the Green Morning Stamina Smoothie, and I added goji berries for fun. I did an hour and a half of intense yoga. Then at 3pm I had a couple small flax crackers with a couple teaspoons of pine nut, dill, cilantro, Spirulina, coconut oil, pistachio, pumpkin seed spread I threw together. Then went to the beach for a few hours and had a couple of tangerines. This evening we had an Acai Berry smoothie, it's the Purple Love Smoothie in my recipe eBook. Then I had a few garlic olives.

That's it! Not too hungry today. Kind of an unusual day for food, usually I have greens or a salad every day with lemon juice, but today I just wanted blended fruits, sprouts in my morning smoothie, and then a few tablespoons of healthy fats (soaked nuts, olives, flax and pumpkin seeds, and coconut oil). Maybe it has something to do with reconnecting with my breatharian mentor last night...

It was so wonderful reconnecting with Dr. David Jubb last night at Planet Raw. It's been five years since he's been to California! All of my success and wisdom with living foods comes from him and the family around him! Love you David!

Unfortunately David is currently being persecuted by his son's mother and the state for his unconventional ways. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really going to trust the nutritional advice of a man who believes he can live off air, despite having a degree in nutrition, drinks his own urine, and fails to take care of his own son's medical needs?

Don't believe me? Check it out: http://www.nypost.com/seven/02052007/news/regionalnews/city_takes_son_from_pee_brained_food_nut_regionalnews_jennifer_fermino.htm

Teri said...

I love David Jubb. He is the brightest of food gurus and the enlightened cannot appreciate him, of course. I wish him well in his battle for his son. I am so sorry he has to endure this trial but people who aren't a part of the system are made to pay.

I love your smoothies and your blogs. I do basically the same as you. :)

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

He's a fraud. I have watched him eat and also down a few shots of expresso..hours later he then claimed in front of an audience that he hadnt eaten for years. Dont let the so-called PHd fool you (if he really has one). I have nothing against David, he's just one of many "practitioners" in NYC leeching off ignorant, self-absorbed, family-trust-funded individuals

Anonymous said...

Have you read Annie Padden-Jubb and David Jubb's books ?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin