Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to Cleansing and Greens!

Feeling the need to cleanse again. Today had my usual morning superfood smoothie (found in my recipe eBook) and a huge bowl of greens (kale, arrugula, and collard greens) chopped fine with cilantro, dill, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, a few walnuts, and a few sprinkles of buckwheaties. Did two hours of yoga so it's 9:15 and I'm feeling like some fruit or a fruit smoothie, although I very rarely eat after 8.

O.K. Just decided I'm going to have a tangerine and Oxy-Mag with freshly juiced grapefruit and lemon to get started with that cleansing again before bed time. No smoothie this late!

I also had Marine Phytoplankton today, as it came in from Elements for Life last week. Best superfood ever. Very excited to have it back in stock in my kitchen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin