Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Raw Food Recipe Book for Kids!

One of the best ways to love our children is to feed them truly nutritious food....and this book makes it easy!

Joanne is the clever mama who wrote the book and tested and tested and tested the recipes. Her girls, Arabella and Evangeline, were the inspiration behind it. Joanne is a freelance food- and travel-book editor, and the author of a children's recipe book called I'm Hungry, Let's Cook!. After she rediscovered the amazing taste and power of raw foods in 2007, she hunted for a raw-food recipe book for Evie and Bella, but realized there wasn't one! So she set about creating it... Go here to check it out!

3 comments:

Brenna said...

corin - your blog is incredible, I am so proud of you! Love, Brenna

Unknown said...

Just found your blog, and I agree, it is incredible! Thanks for the review, I am always looking for ways to get my kids to eat more raw (other than fruit). Keep up the good work!

Corin Stephenson said...

Thanks you two! Nice to have good feedback :-)....and from two very cool women. I love your blog Mandy and I love Yoga too! Namaste!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin