Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What to eat instead of a banana in your raw food smoothie



Here is my first video creation for you. Let me know what you think by leaving comments on YouTube and rating there as well! Also make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you will be notified when I post a new video, as I will not be emailing every time I create a new video:-)...

This is just my first video about something kind of silly, but hey, sapotes are in season and I had them around! White sapotes are sooooooo much better than bananas....they are also known as "the chocolate fruit" because they taste like chocolate. They sweeten and thicken a smoothie much better than a banana too. Good luck finding them in your area. More coming soon! I am trying to finish my book right now which is first priority, but expect more fun videos by next year. Thanks everyone for taking the time to subscribe to my youtube channel and rate the video.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin